Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things I Cannot Afford but Will Probably Buy Anyway

1. A new digital camera.

My camera broke just days before my big trip to Barcelona, Florence, and Rome.
In Florence, I stopped at a kodak store and picked up at disposable camera.
This past Sunday, as excited as a kid on christmas morning, I drove to Walgreens to pick up the developed pictures. Among the mostly overexposed or horrible pictures, there were a few gems.
Me and my mom.. and evidence of her annual glass of wine

Although there's nothing like looking through a roll of freshly developed prints, I think it's best to stick to digital. The combined fee of the disposable camera and developing the film ran about $30. 

2. Pedicures. 

Even though it's only April, days are getting longer and hotter as hemlines are getting shorter and shorter.  Like my mother, I am not blessed with beautiful feet. The occasional pedicure helps to keep things in line this time of year, and the cheap chop shop places just don't cut it. 

3. My lifestyle. 

I am too tired to go into this right now, but I need to change something. Soon. 


2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Lifestyle choices, like going to Europe?

Joanie said...

I'm honored to be in your blog!